|*||check for availability|
|+||please check for times and availability|
Gatwick Airport's closest Bed and Breakfast
Gatwick House is London Gatwick Airport's closest Bed & Breakfast. Run by Linda and Tony Field, Gatwick House is ideally situated next to a 15th Century riverside pub restaurant.
Gatwick House offers a wide variety of guest rooms on two floors including family and disabled rooms and everything in between. All rooms are en-suite for your privacy and comfort.
As a recently refurbished guest house, equipped with modern facilities, Gatwick House is one of the finest of the Gatwick bed and breakfast guest houses in the area.
- Gatwick's nearest B&B guest house next to 15th century riverside pub/restaurant
- Not on Flight path
- Free pc internet access in guest lounge
- 10 en-suite guest rooms: single, double, twin, triple and family accommodation
- Full English or Continental breakfast
- Gatwick Airport holiday parking available
- Free courtesy transfer to Gatwick Airport (between 7am to 12 Noon, 7 days a week). Return transfers from Gatwick Airport are not included (cost is approximately £5 by taxi if using ‘Carline’ taxis, or there is a bus service available)
- Disabled facilities
- Guest sun lounge and breakfast room
- Short and long term lets
- Wifi access and modern in-room amenities